[ltp] Re: anybody have DVI at 1600x1200?

Aidan Marks linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 04 Jan 2009 14:13:23 +1100

Hi Jan

I moved from fglrx to opensource radeon and it's still fairly broken - I
now have 1600x1200 but DVI at that resolution is still completely
unusable - it has green noise, like television interference all over the
screen and if i do anything - move a window or hit the delete key for a
second or two it wobbles or goes temporarily blank.

this is with xf86-video-ati 6.9.0.