[ltp] boot sequence on my A21P

Constant Brouerius van Nidek linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 10:29:09 +0700

Still fun with this machine. It has still a windows partition but for the rest
it is running openSUSE 11.0 and Drdos.
Sometimes I want to run a life CD and in order to boot it I have to stop the
machine and wait until the IBM logo shows up. After pressing F12 I can choose
from a menu to boot from the Atapi drive. In the setup I found no way to
arange the boot sequence.
I would like to include a command line in Grub when I want to run the CDrom.
According to the grub documentation it seems possible but I did not find out
what the command line should be. Googling did not give results too.
How should this command look like?