[ltp] Re: tp_smapi

Dominik Stadler linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 06 Jan 2009 16:29:54 +0100

On my ubuntu installation I have a file /etc/modprobe.d/options with the following line at the end:

# enable  thinkpad_ec
options thinkpad_ec force_io=1

This is all that is needed for me to allow the usual loading of the modules to work. I think most other linux distributions provide a similar way of specifying module options.

Thanks... Dominik.
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a