[ltp] IBM Thinkpad T60 (With Intel Graphics Card) All Movies Flicker

Damjan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:45:10 +0100

> > Does anyone here has a solution for the problem in the subject area :( ?
>
> Maybe your problem is the tearing video of the textured video XV port.
>
> Try this:
>
> $ xvinfo | grep -E "Adaptor|base"

I have
  Adaptor #0: "Intel(R) Textured Video"
    port base: 69
  Adaptor #1: "Intel(R) Video Overlay"
    port base: 85

> If you get 2 adaptors, and the first one is "Intel(R) Textured Video",
> then use the port base of adaptor labeled "Intel(R) Video Overlay" in
> mplayer:
>
> $ mplayer -vo xv:port=portnumber movie.mpg

It seems portnumber is the above number from xvinfo + 1 ... mplayer only
allows 1 and 2

Anyway.. what is the difference? I can't notice any difference.
I use xf86-video-intel 2.5.99.2

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID -->         damjan@bagra.net.mk