[ltp] Re: [OT] degrees, ordinals...

Sat, 17 Jan 2009 15:11:43 -0200

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:37:27 -0500, "Shannon McMackin" <smcmackin@gmail.com=
> said:
> Richard Neill wrote:
> > Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

> >> Me, I type CTRL-k DG in vim (case matters).  A trick someone told me
> >> (probably even in this ML) sometime ago.
> >>
> >> It is also AltGr-/ on my IBM keyboard, btw (and I just tested, and it=
=20
> >> works
> >> as well as the vim key combo).  I didn't try in the thinkpad, though.
> >=20
> > I found it at AltGr-shift-0   (i.e. AltGr-rightparen  )
> >=20
> > Richard
> >=20
> >=20
> I can't seem to find an equivalent on the thinkpad keyboard.

T43, US keyboard:  AltGr-SHIFT-0 SPACE (&#730;), or AltGr-SHIFT-0 a (=E5), =
etc.

They made it into the ring accent :)  At least now I know how to type the
Angstrom symbol (not that I ever needed it, I prefer the SI units).

So it looks like the keyboard itself does some of the AltGR processing.
Hmm...

--=20
  Henrique Holschuh