[ltp] Re: Reset Supervisor Password on Thinkpad T60

Rolf Kutz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:57:20 +0100

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

On 25/01/09 15:22 +0200, Ahmad Amr wrote:
>Hello Everyone,
>
>My company has created a supervisor password which I don't know as I want =
>unlock the Virtualization support in my Core Duo T2400 processor, do you
>have any ideas how to know - or crack/reset - this password?
>
>    I searched allover the Internet and couldn't apply any of the proposed
>solutions especially the hardware ones!! I cannot simply disassemble my
>laptop :S, I need software solutions PLEEEZ! Thanks!

The best way to crack it is social engineering:
"Ask your company."

regards, Rolf

--=20
Imagine a world devoid of hypothetical situations...

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP--