[ltp] Request some more detailed data on recent thinkpads, T and R Series

Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:21:39 +0200

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 22:16:19 -0400
Shannon McMackin <smcmackin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's a link to the psref sheets that will give you detailed specs on
> Thinkpads present and past...
>
> http://www.lenovo.com/psref/

Ah, thanks, I couldn't find that. It contains lots of useful
information but some key parts are missing, namely the chipset of the
firewire/expresscard/cardbus controller and information about
interrupts.

For example: the R51 uses TI chipsets for the controllers, the T61
Ricoh, whereas the Ricoh are mostly bad/unusable for my purposes.

A quick lspci reveals that information.
I'm mostly interested in the T400/T500 and R400/R500.

Thanks,
Philipp