[ltp] Loosing alsa, under Debian, on ThinkPad T61...

Tue, 02 Jun 2009 19:58:10 +0100

Are you really sure this is an alsa problem?

Usually, what's wrong is just one of the mixer settings. It's stupidly
hard to make sound recording work right. Here are some instructions for
an A22 - see section [5].

http://richardneill.org/a22p-mdk11-0.php#sound

Regards,

Richard