[ltp] OT: x60 keyboard

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:36:59 +0200

Hi Richard,

I have an X200, and after a repair, I had the same problem. In my case,
the keyboard was indeed loose. In my case, the housing has some pins
into which the keyboard had  to fit. This seems very tricky, and the
repair people apparently didn't bother. Only after I had complained a
guy came to fix it, and it took him 30(!!) min. until he managed because
they keyboard kept slipping out.

Perhaps it is the same in your case.

good luck,
Volker