[ltp] Survey: Your Ideal Business Laptop

Frank Myhr linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:42:58 -0400

Thanks to all who filled out the survey!
Survey link:
http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IONKF_a68057ef

We have just under 100 responses so far:
http://forums.lenovo.com/lnv/board/message?board.id=Special_Interest_General&view=by_date_ascending&message.id=4912#M4912

It would be great to get even more.

So far I've posted links to the survey in these places:

1. Lenovo forum (2008-06-11)
http://forums.lenovo.com/lnv/board/message?board.id=Special_Interest_General&view=by_date_ascending&message.id=4911#M4911

2. thinkpads.com forum (2008-06-12)
http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=77437

3. Linux-Thinkpad mailing list (2008-06-12)

4. NotebookReview.com Lenovo/IBM forum (2008-06-13)
http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=389876

Please let me know of other places with with past/current/prospective
ThinkPad users who may be interested in taking the survey. And please
feel free to post the survey link yourself, and/or email it to people
who would be interested.

If you post the survey link to a public place, it would be great if you
would post the location back to this list, so we have some idea of the
populations taking the survey.

Thanks!
Frank