[ltp] SL300 [Fn 7] doesn't work with Intel Driver

Armel KERMORVANT linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:19:42 +0200 (CEST)

Good afternoon,

I buy a SL300 with Intel graphical chipset and I'm very happy with Mandriva 2009.1 (Kernel 2.6.29 & Intel Driver 2.7.1) and I install your ACPI patch (lenovo-sl-laptop), the backlight work fine but I have one question :

I use the intel driver on xorg and if I use the [Fn] [F7] swith to an external monitor the external monitor never switch. But if I use the vesa driver the fonction works fine(Internal LCD / both / External Screen).
Do you have the same issue or do you have a special fonction into xorg enable this fonction ?

If you need some infos from my side, I help you.

Thanks for your help

Armel