[ltp] Survey: Your Ideal Business Laptop

Frank Myhr linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:00:22 -0400

Survey link:
http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IONKF_a68057ef

219 surveys returned as of this morning :-)
http://forums.lenovo.com/lnv/board/message?board.id=Special_Interest_General&view=by_date_ascending&message.id=4912#M4912

People at Lenovo are watching the results. If you would like to be able
to purchase a ThinkPad with a wider-viewing-angle screen, please take a
couple of minutes to fill out a survey in the next few days. And please
forward the survey URL to ThinkPad-using colleagues not on the list.

THANKS AGAIN to all who filled out the survey! It is clear from your
comments (2nd link above) that you have given much thought to what makes
a great ThinkPad. Really appreciate your time.

OK, I won't spam the list any more about the survey.
(Except if/when we get some public reaction from Lenovo.)

Thanks!
Frank