[ltp] Using an external projector with t61 - mirror output

Martin Aumueller linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 02:28:29 +0100

Some googling seems to have found the correct source:
http://myricci.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36

I followed the steps described there to modify (i.e. add the 1024x768 mode)
the edid data that I could dump with nvidia-settings. I used the provided C
source code in order to do the necessary conversions and used the mentioned
phoenix windows program for actually adding the mode.