[ltp] ThinkVantage Key

Fri, 6 Mar 2009 00:24:09 +0100

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 09:55:20PM +0100, Thomas Hood wrote:
> Pezhman Givy wrote:
>> I would like to use the ThinkVantage key.
>
> In Ubuntu Jaunty the ThinkVantage key can be assigned as a keyboard short=
cut in GNOME.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+source/linux/+bug/217504 <https:=
//bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+source/linux/+bug/217504/>

And this bug contains a couple of working workarounds for Ubuntu
Intrepid/Hardy.

Awesome.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
The primary purpose of the DATA statement is to give names to constants;
instead of referring to PI as 3.141592653589797, at every appearance,
the variable PI can be given that value with a DATA statement, and
used instead of the longer form of the constant. This also simplifies
modifying the program, should the value of PI change.
                -- Fortran manual for Xerox computers

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR--