[ltp] Re: What are people using for Dock/Undocking scripts for their X60/61's?

Sat, 7 Mar 2009 01:37:46 -0300

On Sat, 07 Mar 2009, Karsten König wrote:
> Windows blinks the dock led until it is safe to remove, no idea if that is
> currently possible with linux (accessing these leds that is)

I suppose I could try to add the required functionality in
thinkpad-acpi, as long as the firmware sends events about it.

No promises about doing it anytime soon, but please describe to me in
*DETAIL* what happens when you dock and undock.  Oh, and also for bay
eject.

I know how the bay behaves in the T43 (and Windows doesn't blink the
bay led), but I never owned a dock...

  Henrique Holschuh