[ltp] OT: Netbook. Looking for THE machine

Ajai Khattri linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 8 Mar 2009 00:56:11 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009, James Knott wrote:

> A bit of personal history here.  I used to know Al Vanderburgh, one of
> the co-founders of Teklogix, through amateur radio.  I was in his shop
> on a couple of occasions, working on an amateur radio repeater for a
> Toronto amateur radio club, where we were both members.  This was, of
> course, long before Psion bought the company.

I used to work for New World who were one of the main east coast dealers
for Psion. (In fact, I did Psion tech support, built an FTP archive,
updated the web site and worked on the annual newslatter).

I have owned almost every single Psion ever made. They were great machines
in their time.

--
Aj.