[ltp] screen remains black after standby on the X40

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:15:04 +0100

Dear all,

thanks for the information so far.

As a matter of fact, I do not use compiz.

I have posted my email also on the suse forum. Let's see what they will
say about this.

So far I couldn't imagine that a software bug could indeed distroy the
screen like this...

best,
Volker