[ltp] LED: pros and cons

Christoph Bier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:57:00 +0100

Hello,

as mentioned in an earlier thread I was sold an X200s in November 2008
without LED display though I ordered an LED display. Today my dealer
offered to change my X200s with an X200s with LED display. Should I
accept? Are LED displays more damageable than LC displays (see Volkers
problems with his LED display)? What are the pros and cons of LED
displays? I only know of power consumption.

TIA

Best
Christoph

P.S.: I also ask because I feel uncomfortable about changing a four
month old laptop with a brand new one (I'd only keep the hdd).
--
+++ Typografie-Regeln: http://zvisionwelt.de/downloads.html (1.6)