[ltp] LED: pros and cons

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:08:10 +0100

Hi Christoph,

1) the LED display is much brighter than the other one, which is nice if
you want to sit outside (in case the weather permits it)
2) I tend to believe that the LED cosumes less power. But i have only
the comparison with an X200, which is slightly different from my x200s.

The problems I have with my LED display are really strange. I am not
able to find similar occurrences on the net, and I cannot imagine that I
am the only opensuse user with an X200s. my problems might be due to a
completely different part in my laptop...

By the way: moving the HD from your old to the new X200s is not a
problem, I do that all the time :-))

best,
Volker

--