[ltp] Re: OT: Netbook. Looking for THE machine

Rob Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:42:16 -0500

--0016361e7cc661d6c20464e572e6

Based on what I'm reading here, I will probably stop recommending  the Asus
netbooks.

Any news regarding Acer? They seem to still be offering Linux on their
netbooks.

--
Rob Smith

Linux
Because software, like people, should be allowed to exist in an open,
sharing community, and not kept contained by corporate greed!

--0016361e7cc661d6c20464e572e6

Based on what I&#39;m reading here, I will probably stop recommending =A0th=
e Asus netbooks.<p>Any news regarding Acer? They seem to still be offering =
Linux<br>Because software, like people, should be allowed to exist in an op=
en, sharing community, and not kept contained by corporate greed!<br>

--0016361e7cc661d6c20464e572e6--