[ltp] X200 ... opinions

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:37:15 +0100

Hi,

I had a similar problem, but with opensuse:
A) for standby, I used parameter

S2RAM_OPTS="-f -a 3", and I unload iwlagn

B) the option "NoDRI" in the xorg.conf causes the same problem

now, the standby works great under suse (see above) and under ubuntu (out of the box)

In general, most things are working, not working great but working.

best,
Volker