[ltp] X200 ... opinions

Rex Tsai linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:04:59 +0800

Hi, Voker

  Thanks, but I found my issue is that I enabled security chip in the BIOS.

  The second cycle of suspend/sleep will be failed, the machine simply
won't wake up if I enable security chip. After disable/inactive security
chip functions in BIOS, it works fine now.

  Don't know if there is any other solution to have security chip
enabled and with S3 mode working.

best regards
-Rex