[ltp] IBM thinkpad users, please test 0.22-20090318-BETA

Jochen Schulz linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:00:55 +0100

--iizV0xCA5n3lWO7D

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh:

> If you have a IBM thinkpad, I would very much appreciate reports of
> how well the new brightness control code in the most recent version of
> thinkpad-acpi works.

Is there anything more you need than "works on model $foo" (if it does)?

I noticed the compatibility chart on ibm-acpi.sf.net and wondered
whether there is a script or something similar to gather at least some
information for my X200.

(I didn't test the new version yet, but the kernel compile went fine.)

J.
--=20
Every day in every way I am getting better and better.
[Agree]   [Disagree]

--iizV0xCA5n3lWO7D

--iizV0xCA5n3lWO7D--