[ltp] hdaps module does not load on 2.6.29

Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:53:15 -0300

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, Marcus Better wrote:
> Henrique de Moraes Holschuh skrev:
> >> That one loaded fine, withouth force_io.
>
> > If you need force_io to run the driver, it is a BIOS bug.
>
> I didn't. Will check for BIOS updates anyway...

Well, if force_io was not needed, looks like a bug in the standard
hdaps driver that should be reported, yes.  But better check the
source to see if tp_smapi hdaps is not adding force_io internally
based on some whitelist (I didn't check).

  Henrique Holschuh