[ltp] LED screen died again...

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 12 May 2009 09:57:48 +0200

Hi again,

may be I should add that except for the led-based screen illumination,
everything else seems to be working fine (external monitor, etc.)

Hi,

now it has happened for the 4th time!! My led screen on my X200s died again.

I would like to get some input from the guys with a technical
background: The repair center has replaced the motherboard and the
screen by now. Still, the screen breaks.
First, I thought it might be a Suse issue. Now, I have ubuntu and this
makes me seriously doubt that it is a software issue...
So, what could it be?
Bad HD? powersupply? can it be essentially anything?

thanks a lot in advance,
Volker