[ltp] LED screen died again...

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 13 May 2009 09:58:24 +0200

Hi Morten,

that's the thing: I can't! It was bought through the university, which,
here in DK, is treated like a company, which means that I have almost no
legal way to enforce anything except the next-day support I had also bought.
Essentially, they can continue repairing it until the support time runs
out...