[ltp] In debian 5 display stays black on resuming from suspend

Dan Maranville linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 23 May 2009 13:59:19 -0400

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 13:04, James Knott <james.knott@rogers.com> wrote:
> a dehqan wrote:
>> In The Name Of God
>
> Please keep that nonsense out of here.

First off it looks like the emails are translated online or something
close.  Second when did the Linux Thinkpad Mailing list become a place
of censorship? I thought as a unit, we were all about freedom of
speech/software/etc.? If you don't like it don't read it or ignore it.
It is not like he/she is solely quoting the Qur'an or the Bible and
spamming the list(which would be a problem), it seems to be a greeting
of some sort.  Give the guy a break, english is obviously not his/her
native tongue.

--
Dan Maranville