[ltp] Two current issues with T61 running Debian testing...

Petar Milin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 24 May 2009 11:02:58 +0200

Hello all,
I am running Debian testing on my T61. Just few things, like R for
statistical analysis I did with apt-pinning to unstable. Otherwise, my
system is testing, and I am doing updating regularly.
Recently, I noticed several problems, which I mainly succeeded to fix.
However, I am totally stacked with two things:
1. My fan is now working much more (which worries me)
2. I cannot make my Internal Mic working, and it did since I used it few
months ago with Skype. I did not use it for a while, since I do not need
Skype so often, but now I really need it.

Please, help me. I noticed that things in testing, and Gnome perhaps are
pretty shaky.

Best,
PM