[ltp] You can help! X200 power usage

Andrew Mason linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 26 May 2009 11:49:56 +0930

Yep that would definitely be useful, especially if you are running a
different kernel, just so that they get a decent spread.  You can just
even hit the 'me too' issue so that if there are any questions you are
informed of it. It really depends on what the kernel guys need. I
don't really have much knowledge of what they are doing, if anything
at the moment but it can't hurt to have subscribers.

Andrew