[ltp] Re: Lenovo System Toolbox and Ubuntu

Christoph Bier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 26 May 2009 18:00:08 +0200

Jose Celestino schrieb am 26.05.2009 17:44:

> On Ter, 2009-05-26 at 17:09 +0200, francesco tartaglia wrote:
>> Hi
>> this's my first e-mail.
>> I have thinkpad x61 with Ubuntu intrepid.
>> After it fell to the ground it starts overheat.
>> I'd use System Toolbox to understand where is the problem.
>> I try to run it by WINE
>> but it returns  error.
>> Any Idea?
>> I have to Install windows?
>
> What does System Toolbox do?

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-67520

"Lenovo System Toolbox is the next generation of PC-Doctor for
Windows for Lenovo. This release combines overall System Health,
System Security, and Diagnostics Tools which includes automatic
notification when action is required, computing assistance and
advanced diagnostics and diagnostic history."

[...]

Best
Christoph
--