[ltp] Best Linux distro for ThinkPad T61...

Grant Williamson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 29 May 2009 09:16:32 +0200

I do not see wicd as a replacement for networkmanager, wicd is a UI
which configures wpa_supplicant.
NetworkManager does so much more. Yes there may well be issues
outstanding with NM, but its the way
forward.