[ltp] Installing from Recovery CDs in VirtualBox

Yves-Alexis Perez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 30 May 2009 21:23:52 +0200

--=-a2l3VfuwkZdxtOpzaN+Y

On sam, 2009-05-30 at 19:18 +0200, Michael Gaber wrote:
> i don't see why installing the XP you own inside a VM should not be=20
> allowed as long as you don't install it inside a vm that is running on a=20
> system using the same serial

I didn't read the EULA for the windows installed on my thinkpad since I
didn't accept it, but I'm not sure you can use it on another system. And
I'm not sure virtualbox, even on running on the same box, can be
assimiled as the same system. I'm not sure anybody will put you in jail
for this, but it might be a good idea to check first with the license.

Cheers,
--=20
Yves-Alexis

--=-a2l3VfuwkZdxtOpzaN+Y