[ltp] Still having problem with thinkpad-acpi's BEEP and kernel > 2.6.30

kionez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:32:46 +0100

#include <Kevin Locke.h>   // created 01/11/2009 16:51
 no word from the ALSA folks about the bug.  You might have
> some luck bringing it up on the alsa-devel mailing list.  If that
> fails, I suppose you could always try to bribe one of them to take a
> look at it.  ;)

It seems a good idea ;)

anyway, I'll try this way..but before I think is better to collect some
reports from other users. So, I'll post a CallForTester here and when I
have some reports, I'll go to whine at alsa-devel  :)

(I'll try to write a understandable email in a while, I'm not so able to
write in english)

thanks!

k.