[ltp] Still having problem with thinkpad-acpi's BEEP and kernel > 2.6.30

kionez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 02 Nov 2009 09:42:10 +0100

#include <Arian Kuschki.h>   // created 31/10/2009 15:25

 > Haven't been following this thread so I am not sure what you mean, but
> on my t42 when I pull the power cord out it beeps.
> a ~$ uname -r
> 2.6.31-ARCH

oh, interesting... In this thread I can't figure if is mine problem or
is an alsa issue.. but if your "firmware beeps" works fine, well.. i
suppose that's something wrong in my config... ;)

so, could you send me your kernel configuration, asound.state (usually
is stored by alsatool's alsactl in /var/lib/alsa/asound.state ) and
lsmod output (maybe dmesg is needless) ?

thanks!! :)

k.