[ltp] [CALL FOR TESTING] users of hda-intel, thinkpad-acpi and kernel > 2.6.30

Robert Tomsick linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 03 Nov 2009 19:14:12 +0000

I've got a ThinkPad X61s, and I can confirm this issue.

Kernel:
	Linux crow 2.6.31.4-rthink-grsec #1 SMP Tue Nov 3 16:09:38 GMT 2009
x86_64 GNU/Linux

The kernel is 2.6.31.4 from Ubuntu 9.10 sources with all Ubuntu patches
applied, plus my own patchset (which consists of grsecurity, a couple
minor scheduler/timer tweaks, and the unused SATA ports poweroff patch).
Nothing that I've patched should affect ALSA AFAIK.

system from there.  Pretty much everything came from the Ubuntu repos.

Tests:

Both tests failed (i.e. no beeps.)

Let me know if you need anything else.

-Rob