[ltp] [CALL FOR TESTING] users of hda-intel, thinkpad-acpi and kernel > 2.6.30

kionez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 04 Nov 2009 18:29:35 +0100

#include <Kevin Locke.h>   // created 04/11/2009 15:45

Hi!

>> PS: in a quickly analysis seems that ICH8 Family is muted [1], but ICH9
>> [2] works fine..
>
> And the ICH7 works in the T60 (as reported by Mirco Piccin and Chris
> Schumann) but not the T60p (as reported by me).

Ouch! it seems that we lost tthe only thing that changes between that
models was the ICH chipset.. :|

Well, while we wait for Mirco's data, could you try to generate the last
(i hope!) report with http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh ?

and... Mirco?? where are you? you can't escape!, you have to give us
your data! :D

k.