[ltp] X61 freezes with ubuntu karmic and intel 965

francesco tartaglia linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:07:40 +0100

--0015174762a44184e704786bee63

Hi all,
I have a thinkpad x61 with karmik koala.
I don't use Compiz.
I believe that with Karmik Koal I'd solve my problem about intel 965 and
thinkpad improvvise stop(freeze)
This is not true. Thinkpad keep freezing and they are more and more
frequent.
Now I dont use specific apps, I have only 2GB of free space, and I have 4
freezes in 2 hours .
I try with this repository:
http://ppa.launchpad.net/xorg-edgers/ppa/ubuntu
but there isn't difference.

Any idea?

thanks a lot.
bets regards
f.t.

--0015174762a44184e704786bee63

Hi all,<br>I have a thinkpad x61 with karmik koala.<br>I don&#39;t use Comp=
iz.<br>I believe that with Karmik Koal I&#39;d solve my problem about intel=
 965 and thinkpad improvvise stop(freeze)<br>This is not true. Thinkpad kee=
p freezing and they are more and more frequent.<br>
Now I dont use specific apps, I have only 2GB of free space, and I have 4 f=
reezes in 2 hours .<br>I try with this repository:<br><a href=3D"http://ppa=
.launchpad.net/xorg-edgers/ppa/ubuntu">http://ppa.launchpad.net/xorg-edgers=
/ppa/ubuntu</a><br>

--0015174762a44184e704786bee63--