Linux Foundation discount, was: [ltp] Linux on T61 vs Linux on T400...

Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:33:08 +0100

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:56:27 -0400
Theodore Tso <tytso@mit.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 05:45:19PM +0100, hollunder@gmx.at wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, my fault, I wrote to support and info @linuxfoundation.org.
> > After writing to support I got an automated message about a ticket
> > at the issue tracker: [ticket.linuxfoundation.org #544]
>
> OK, now that I know that you sent it to @linuxfoundation.org, and not
>  .com, I'll look into why you didn't get a response back from support@
> and info@linuxfoundation.org.  It may take a day or two since I'm
> currently on my way to Linux Kongress in Dresden, but I will take a
> look into it.
>
> > I appreciate your help Ted, I know you have more important things
> > to do.
>
> Just trying to make sure the LF is responsive to its individual
> members.  As CTO of the LF I do feel some responsibility, after
> all.  :-)
>
> 						- Ted

Just thought I let you know that I got a response from the LF.
They apologised for the delay and gave me the information I requested.

Apparently the new membership perks will be available by the end of December in Austria.

Regards,
Philipp