[ltp] 64-bit Suse 11.2 on T60, 2.33ghz w/4gb RAM

portsample linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:45:14 -0900

I've done 2 fresh installs on this machine of 64-bit SuSE 11.2 .

Are you using 64-bit or 32-bit?

It does seem to be a lot more rough than the 32-bit SuSE releases that I
am used to.

Does anyone else have any experience with SuSE 64-bit on TPs? TIA again.

Heya,

I use 11.2 on a T400 and really like this release, imho much more solid then
11.1, but as a KDE user I was waiting for a good shipped KDE4 and not updating
all the time from the buildservice.
The bugs you are encountering sound very serious, did you update or make a
fresh install?

Karsten