[ltp] 64-bit Suse 11.2 on T60, 2.33ghz w/4gb RAM

Karsten König linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:42:16 +0100

Hey,

I use my system mostly portable so I don't activate discrete graphics, VGA
output on dock is, erm, acceptable.
The intel drivers are working nice, which ati driver are you using? I suspect
opensuse forces you onto radeonhd, you could try switching to ati or fglrx,
the same applies to portsample =) (I read the last release adds 11.2 support a
few days ago)
The radeon radeonhd splits are really annoying =/

Anyways I am looking forward to using both cards easily with the future
kernel/xorg releases with autodetect. Just the dynamic switching is propably
very far in the future.

Karsten