[ltp] Re: 64-bit Suse 11.2 on T60, 2.33ghz w/4gb RAM

Hollowell, Glenn J (DFG) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:44:33 -0900

I've got an ATI Radeon X1300 w/64mb of RAM.

It does appear to me that most of the perceived symptoms are graphical
and MAY NOT be the result of specific application failures.

I installed SuSE 11.2 64-bit on an AMD desktop (A8N-SLI mobo) last
night. At first glance many of the problems encountered on the Thinkpad
T60 (2007-W6U) appear to be resolved. Thanks again.

> Heya,

somehow your reply broke the thread, ...

The reviews for 11.2 seem also very mixed, does your T60 have intel on board
or radeon?

Regards,
Karsten