[ltp] 64-bit Suse 11.2 on T60...having problems with the ATI driver

portsample linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 21 Nov 2009 22:47:49 -0900

That is what I am limping along now with: windows jump-jump-jump when
drug across the screen, fonts and other graphics are nor rendered
properly or in a timely manner.

It appears that ATI has released a beta of the next version of Catalyst
(9.12) for windows OS...hopefully a Linux version will not be far
behind.