re[ltp] sume from suspend - screen blank (ATI Radeon HD 3650) on a W500

waterloo2005 linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 21:12:27 -0700 (PDT)

I use gnome without compiz in w500.
I add the 4 items as you said in common.conf, but I still can not recovery
from suspend.

when wake up from suspend , I even can not input like you.

what is the matter ?
thx