[ltp] I need to resume twice after suspend when suspending with keyboard shortcuts

Mon, 5 Oct 2009 16:15:25 +0300

--96YOpH+ONegL0A3E

On Sun, Oct 04, 2009 at 10:17:04AM +0800, waterloo wrote:
> I use gentoo with gnome2.26 in thinkpad w500.
> I need to resume twice after suspend when suspending with keyboard
> shortcuts.
> If I suspend with gnome-power-manager applet in gnome-panel , I only need=
> resume once.
>=20
> How to do with it ?

Find the other daemon that's acting on suspend events.  It could be acpid.
Ubuntu's /etc/acpi/sleep.sh checks whether gnome-power-manager is
running and if so, does nothing, to avoid exactly this kind of
double-suspend.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
A "critic" is a man who creates nothing and thereby feels qualified to judge
the work of creative men. There is logic in this; he is unbiased -- he hates
all creative people equally.

--96YOpH+ONegL0A3E

--96YOpH+ONegL0A3E--