[ltp] WOT PCMCIA memory cards

Tue, 6 Oct 2009 10:21:59 -0700

I have a thing coming up where I will need to read in the data from a PCMCIA ( type 2 ) memory card, change a few bytes, and then write it back.
This is not in any way proprietary data.
It sounds like a fairly easy job using dd, but what would the mount point be?
There are many PCMCIA cards that interface to the different type of flash cards up on ebay but none
seem to offer any software for either Linux or w

I have several older Thinkpad availabel to test this out..
Has anyone on the list done this before?
Any comments will be welcome.
Thanks,
  Bert