[ltp] High power consumption after suspend/resume cycle

Volker Krueger linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:51:49 +0200

Hi Andrew and CHristoph

I really don't think it is off-topic at all.

I think, Andrew will make quite a few people happy if he could elaborate
:-))

Presently, all I can do on my X200s to get it below 9W is to switch it
off :-)

best,
Volker