[ltp] Lenovo ThinkPad USB Keyboard w/ TrackPoint

mikeyao linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 07:28:07 -0700 (PDT)

I also buy a newest keyboard with trackpoint.

No /sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio1/serio2/[sensitivity/speed] in my
system fold under Ubuntu 9.04. I also find whole=20
/sys/devices/platform/i8042 directory.
Is there a way to solve this problem ?

Jeremy Hendrickson-2 wrote:
>=20
> I purchased the following keyboard last week.
> http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/ca=
talog.workflow:item.detail?GroupID=3D38&Code=3D55Y9003&current-category-id=
=3DE9ADAEB6787146E29B78400A33E7FE8A
> I am attempting to adjust the trackpoint sensitivity in Ubuntu 9.04.  I=
=20
> have a Thinkpad T61 as well, and I can control its Trackpoint=20
> sensitivity via sysfs .  I would=20
> like to control the USB keyboard trackpoint via sysfs as well.  Can you=
=20
> point me in the right direction?
>=20
> --=20
>=20
> **Jeremy Hendrickson
> ISP Services Supervisor**
>=20
> **BTC Broadband****=C2=AE**
> Ph  918.366.0241 (direct)    main: (918)366-8000
> Fax 918.366.6610                email: jhendrickson@olp.net=20
> <mailto:jhendrickson@olp.net>
> www.btcbroadband.com <http://www.btcbroadband.com/>
>=20
> * *
>=20
> *Local & Long Distance Phone **|** High Speed Internet **|** Digital TV=
=20
> **|** Computer Repair*
> =C2=A9 2008 BTC Broadband. BTC Broadband is a registered trademark. All=
=20
> rights reserved. BTC Broadband, the BTC Broadband logo and all other BTC=
=20
> marks contained herein are trademarks of Bixby Telephone Company. BTC=20
> does not automatically grant permission to use its trademarks, and other=
=20
> entities should not use them without express consent. For more=20
> information, contact our Marketing department at _marketing@olp.net=20
> <mailto:marketing@olp.net>_.
>=20
> This email may contain identifiable personal information that is subject=
=20
> to protection under state and federal law. This information is intended=
=20
> for the view and use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the=
=20
> intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution=
=20
> or use of the contents is prohibited and punishable by law. BTC=20
> Broadband reserves the right to amend, modify or replace the written=20
> content of this message to correct or update answers provided. No term=20
> of a Customer's Service Agreement is altered, waived, or modified by=20
> this message unless expressly agreed by an authorized BTC representative.
>=20
>=20
> =20
>=20
>=20
> begin:vcard
> fn:Jeremy Hendrickson
> n:Hendrickson;Jeremy
> org:BTC Broadband;Network Operations
> adr;dom:;;6 E Breckenridge;Bixby;OK;74008
> [...]

--=20
board-w--TrackPoint-tp25572923p25959286.html
Sent from the Linux Thinkpad mailing list archive at Nabble.com.