[ltp] What is Kernel ?

Chris Schumann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:43:03 -0500

--------------080903030400040008030601

James Knott wrote:
> Lou Burnard wrote:

>>> Please do not post such nonsense here.
>>>

>> lighten up, dude: just accept that some people like to start a
>> conversation in different ways from you...
>>

> I'm sure I could come up with a few ways to start a message that others
> would find offensive.  I find religious belief to be offensive, perhaps
> even an obscenity.  There's no room for such nonsense here.

What there's no room for is intolerance. A private note should have
sufficed, James. And if it doesn't change the behavior, please keep in
mind why we're on the list: to help others and get help now and then.

There's no need to be too formal... or uptight.

(But I'll add that I'd prefer the content stay on topic.)

Chris

--------------080903030400040008030601

<head>
</head>
James Knott wrote:
        <pre wrap="">In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful

        </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Please do not post such nonsense here.

      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">lighten up, dude: just accept that some people like to start a

  <pre wrap=""><!---->I'm sure I could come up with a few ways to start a message that others
would find offensive.  I find religious belief to be offensive, perhaps
even an obscenity.  There's no room for such nonsense here.

  </pre>
What there's no room for is intolerance. A private note should have
sufficed, James. And if it doesn't change the behavior, please keep in
mind why we're on the list: to help others and get help now and then.<br>
There's no need to be too formal... or uptight.<br>
(But I'll add that I'd prefer the content stay on topic.)<br>
Chris<br>

--------------080903030400040008030601--