[ltp] What is Kernel ?

Ajai Khattri linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:39:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009, Dan Maranville wrote:

> It's a public mailing list that is here to help all walks of life,
> human or not, in that respect many have different beliefs and or
> customs.  So, just be a little more "open" minded, you know kind of
> like the mantra most of us preach........

OK, so if I post sexist or racist messages here, I can just turn around
and say "be open-minded" or "be tolerant" and everything is OK? Some
people would class any religious content as in the same category as racist
or sexist remarks. So where do you draw the line? Should we not just agree
to post in a sex/race/culture/religion-neutral way rather than saying
"dont read" or "use the delete key" or "be tolerant" ?

--
Aj.