Linux Foundation discount, was: [ltp] Linux on T61 vs Linux on T400...

Aleksander S. linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:14:06 +0000

This is the reply I've received today re discounts in the UK:

Hi Aleksander,

When we launched with the new benefits, our understanding from Lenovo
was that the site would apply worldwide.  Our rep was mistaken, so now
she is setting us up with a site for each major country for Employe
Purchase Pricing.

So we will have EPP pricing available, however it is not yet.  We will
absolutely notify you once we get the site details from Lenovo.

Thanks for your support for Linux and the Linux Foundation.

Kind regards,

Linux Foundation Member Services